Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nice new photo...


Lookin' good there, Stevie baby. Keep growin' that hair long my friend, it suits you very well.  If you had any clue how many wet dreams I've had of you during the past 30 years of my life....you, with that long hair draped all over my thighs......ooohhhhhhh yesssssssss....

As a matter of fact, I guarantee you'd blush bright cherry red my friend.  Ohhhhh yesssss you would.

So you're hangin' with the youngun's, chompin' on their new tunages, diggin' the groove, and bein' cool, are ya? Well, okay, I guess you gotta pass the time somehow.

Rob Thomas is cute, and his voice is pretty decent too, but he's just not my type.  Too young for me.  I like the band's music, but not enough to buy more than one of their CDs.  All of their songs start to sound exactly the same after a few listens. (in my humble-but-opinionated-opinion).

But okay, fun and games are over, can you please cut the crap and get busy makin' a new album already?  DAMMIT MAN, you're gonna make me blow a gasket.  What do I gotta DO to get you into that studio, croonin' to the moon like you SHOULD be??  (I love alliteration, can you tell)??

do 
into
stu
croo
moo
shou

Yeah that's the silly life of an English major, what can I say.  I am a geek that way.

Pete and I are going to see Van Halen tomorrow night, so I won't be able to write unless I try to do it during the day while the mom's are taking a nap.  But I have a rather busy day tomorrow, first I'm taking the Mercedes in to be detailed and cleaned inside and out because we are going to trade it in to get a new car.  As a matter of fact, Stephen, we test-drove a Dodge Journey this evening, and it seemed pretty decent.  I've been reading through some of the reviews though, and some of them aren't so great.

But we'll see how it goes.  I don't like rushing into buying a car until I do some homework about it first. I won't have another Mercedes, though, no way.  Ninety bucks for an oil change is just plain stupidity. I would like a bigger vehicle, but not TOO big, no minivans thankyouverymuch.  But, a small SUV is okay as long as it doesn't guzzle gas.  I like the idea of a hybrid, actually, but Pete's not into saving the environment so I'm sure he won't have any interest in one.

After I take the car in and get my rental vehicle, I'm off to the chiropractor...I honestly don't know why the hell I keep going to this guy, he tends to push and crack my back and my shoulder too much and then it all hurts worse after I leave than it did when I came in.  Stupid doctors are all quacks. But okay, fine, I'll go. Whatever.

So anyway, setting aside my huge disappointment in the human race and ignoring my 7 paged rant, my mind-set at this point in time is all about going to CAMP.  Campity camp camp camp.  Yes indeed, how I love camp.  Oh my GAWD it's paradise.  It really is.

Uncle Ed called me the other night---he's not really my uncle, but he's the head of the Leatherhearts BDSM family, and Pete and I are members of Leatherhearts, so he's, in essence, our chosen family "Uncle."  Anyway, he calls me up and says, "The theme for our decorations this year is Jamaican Carnival!"  I'm like, SAY WHAT?? Hell, I don't even know what that is.  I've never been to Jamaica.  I can't even stand carnival music either.  But he says the colors are a bright white, yellow and teal.  He asked me to make 20 pillow cases!!  My jaw dropped to the floor...I just finished taking a beginner's sewing class....how the HELL am I going to sew TWENTY pillow cases in a month?!! AAAUUUGGHHHHH!!!  I asked him if they had to be perfect, and he said, "Are you kidding? This is CAMP...you know what goes on in the Oasis Lounge, missy!! Hell NO they don't have to be perfect!!"

See, at the Olympic sized pool area, we set up these 3 huge tents and set up furniture for people to lounge in, and we call it the "Oasis."  We set up couches, chairs, love seats, mattresses, etc., tables, and we have lots of pillows everywhere.  Pete and I are on the "Ambiance Committee," and we help set all of that up and make it pretty.  So then Ed gets me hooked on going through the damned Oriental Trading Company catalog---that thing is addictive when you're planning a party.  So the two of us are "oohing" and "ahhing" over stuff as we look through it while we're on the phone, and talking about all the cool ideas we've got...parrots and toucans, and tropical flowers...fluffy silky curtains and all kinds of cool things...he's painted 6 canvases so far to hang up all around it.  So, I've got my work cut out for me!!

Then Ed says to me, "You and Pete are already approved to come to camp a day EARLY, to help set everything up. You did such an awesome job last year, they said it would be great if you came early again this year."  I said that was cool, and he says, "you DO realize that this is quite an honor of course, and by the way, you and Pete are also being considered right now to possibly be added to the camp's STAFF, right?" 

My jaw dropped again.  STAFF?!!! We are being considered to join the CAMP STAFF??!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!  I might just be a STAFF member, workin' at the camp, and going there for FREE!!! WOW!! That is so friggin' COOL I can't even TELL YOU.  Yep, you're lookin' at a submissive chick who might just be a staff member of Camp Crucible.  Stick with me, Stevie, baby, I might just get you in.  *WINK*

Well, anyway, so now my brain is all focused on CAMP and all things related to CAMP, and I'm getting more excited as the days go by.  I just need to drop 20 pounds by then.  SIGH.  Gotta get on that damned treadmill every day...so far I've been doing pretty well but I skipped today.

Just found out that the nurse for Florence has found another job and won't be coming back anymore. Today was her last day.  DAMMIT TO HELL, she was supposed to be coming every day while we are at camp too. GRRRR. Ya just can't depend on anybody nowadays.  And not giving us ANY notice is so damned unprofessional, it makes me very aggravated.  So hopefully if Pete's friend Lisa will do it, we'll still be covered while we're gone, but it won't be an easy transition for Flo.  Alzheimers is an ugly monster that does not adjust well to any change in the daily routine.

Ah well, that's my life in the nutshell right now.  Hope yours is going well, and I hope you're happy and healthy and enjoying whatever it is that you love doing the most. 

I really miss your voice though. Well, it's after midnight so I'm going to hit the hay. I know you don't read this stupid blog-o-mine, but I'll just keep pretending that you might stumble on it someday.

Bye for now.

Love, Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment