Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

An interesting link about your daughter...

http://www.amazon.com/forum/steve%20perry?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1ZEJ3PV34GDJH&cdThread=TxCLFV3HXKWI0Z

Hi Stephen, somebody posted this on Facebook and it made me chuckle...(for obvious reasons).


The link above actually has information about your daughter in it, that I read the other day.  I like the photo of the two of you together, with all that curly gorgeous hair of hers...what a lucky chick!!  I've always wanted curly hair.  But ya know, the thing that really spoke volumes to me was the fact that she's 41 years old...or maybe 42 by now, and I am 43 years old....so, you really wouldn't date ME at all, since I am the same age as your daughter.  That probably creeps you out!!  Oh well, can't say I really blame ya there, I guess I would understand that reason.  But okay, you can still love me from afar.  *wink*

Ashamela....somebody wrote that that is your daughter's full name....what a beautiful name....I've never heard it before, and it just seems so very feminine and exotic...it seems like a quiet name, a peaceful name...I really like it.  She's very pretty, and I'm sure your grandsons are very cute too.  I can definitely understand why you are ferocious about guarding your family's privacy, too, better than I ever did before.  I applaud that.  I don't know if I'd refer to her as "Sham," though, that's kinda like a negative connotation..."the whole thing is just a SHAM," ya know?  But okay, a nickname is a nickname I guess.

Well anyway, so I know more about you than you'll ever care to know about me, that's pretty much a given.  But g'head and ask me anything, I'll be happy to tell you whatever you want to know.  (as if).

Well I did go see Van Halen last night with Pete, but I wasn't feeling very well and really really really don't like David Lee Roth AT ALL, the guy just belts out noise that you cannot even understand, there is no articulation, no real MUSICALITY whatsoever in his voice, and he's always just grinning and acting like a circus clown spinning the microphone stand around like a baton, doing the splits, kicking his leg up over his head, etc., and frankly that's not what I consider "talent."  If Eddie Van Halen just stopped playing that guitar of his, that band would totally suck.  I don't even like that they got rich over doing REMAKES of songs like "Pretty Woman," either.  We left the show early to beat the traffic home.

And I was wrong, I thought KC and the Sunshine Band was opening for them, but nope, it was Kool and the Gang...and yeah, okay, they are pretty decent I guess---I would have MUCH rather have heard Earth Wind and Fire, but whatcha gonna do.  That damned "Celebration" song drives me bonkers though.  I just get flabbergasted when I hear it.

Well anyway, today Pete and I drove to the car dealership to crunch some numbers and see if we could buy the Dodge Journey.....I guess he wanted to buy me a new car for my birthday....which I think is just CRAZY, personally, NOBODY buys somebody a CAR for their BIRTHDAY for cripes' sake....but anyway, as we're sitting there, after test-driving it again and talking extensively with the salesman, suddenly Pete's phone rings and it's his tax-accountant.  Talk about great timing.  We would have walked out of that place with a new car payment on he books if he hadn't called us when he did.  

However, delivering the bad news of how much Pete owes on taxes kinda but the KABASH on the whole idea.  See, when Pete cashed out some stock money to buy this house of ours last year, he never thought to change his withholdings....so now he owes $19K.....and that is a massive chunk of change....about as much as buying me a new car.  We both decided that, in lieu of this new info, we really shouldn't buy it.  So I'm still driving this blasted Mercedes from hell, but I guess it could be worse.

Anyway, I guess I'd better go lay down.  I am still not feeling well.

Talk to you later, gator. Have a nice weekend. Love you lots.

love, Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment