Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Am I really a "freak?"

Dear Stephen,  I hope your week has been a good one. I am currently sitting at an ER waiting for Pete to get looked at because it seems something may have bit him on his back. Not a tick bite thankfully, but we are waiting to find out what it is.  We are missing the Pony Show---the largest pony show in the country---but if ya get bitten by something while camping, that kinda takes priority.  So I just sat here checking my Facebook stuff and I saw that my best friend wrote to an ex-boyfriend from high school to tell him that I am at a "freak camp" of full of weird and scary people who do dangerous and freaky things.  Needless to say, my feelings are hurt.  So I just put a message out to all my Facebook "friends," asking them to please UNfriend me if they feel scared of me, or threatened by me in any way for sharing the fun side of who I am and telling them about my time at an adult sex camp. Seems that some people just cant handle it. Makes me feel rather sad. She can and does demand respect, acceptance and equal treatment of gays because her sister is a lesbian...but apparently that doesn't seem to transfer over to "freaks" like me.   This family of people that I spend 9 days with every summer is the BEST group of people you could ever meet. We also socialize more often with a few, other than just at camp. These are people who really and truly know what friendship is all about.  Each and every person at this camp has had to deal with this type of ignorant discrimination from friends and family, so this really is nothing new. But my "best friend" thought she was sharing a private message when, in fact, it was very public.  She (and several other vanilla friends I know) asked for more details and pictures while I am at camp, so I have posted some on Facebook. She criticized and condemned each one.  I am supposed to go to Michigan to visit her soon. Do I really need to? No. But I have been sending her money every two weeks and at other times for a couple years now, to help her out--but I don't sit here criticizing or condemning her for being irresponsible with money, nor do I tell her of my disapproval for teaching her oldest daughter to get knocked up and stay single to get more money from the state for being a single mom.  She and her husband sit on their asses doing nothing all day, getting disability benefits, so what can you expect the kids to really learn? I guess even best friends fall away from each other over time, as you have painfully learned too. It sucks, doesn't it? Used to be we could laugh and have fun together without any judgment or fuss. Kinda miss that. So now I am feeling a myriad of emotion about it all, plus camp is over on Sunday so now I feel a sadness about that too.  Well, Pete apparently had a nasty insect bite of some kind but willbe able to leave shortly. I'll write more soon. Love you lots. Hope YOU don't think I am a freak. I am just adventurous, open minded and fun. Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment