Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dear Steve, well here I am at camp, sitting at the oasis lounge area, listening to "Only the Young." so, you are kinda here WITH ME!!! Coolness!  I even got a snippet of the song playing on video, with the pool in the background. Hehehehe Having a great time so far!! They have played several other Journey songs today too, which is just friggin' awesome!! Ahhhh how I love this place!!  Attended a whip class with Robert Dante today and then a rope class with our buddy Lew arubens too. Can't beat a day like that!! Had a few drinks last night and a fun conversation with some other subby girls, too. Pete was tending bar. So I bought myself a new tank top. They sell all kinds of cool stuff.  Anyway, it's nearly dinner time so I have to go, but I'll write again soon. Love ya lots! Tomorrow is the parade and carnival, Tuesday is my class, and then it's just fun and relaxation and being nekkid!! Bye for now.  Love, Becky. Ps. Hope u have a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment