Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Back to the 'burgh...

Hiya Stevie baby,

It was a long ride, in a cramped car with a dog, but I made it back to the 'burgh from Michigan just fine.  I used to be able to drive from DC to Michigan non-stop, (alone), or with only one stop for a bathroom and gas for the car break, but not anymore.  I get too tired, so I have to stop more often just to chill out. Anyway, it was nice to go see the new baby, but I was more than ready to come back.  Michigan is a pit of despair, really, it's too depressing to stay there for very long.

I left my mom there to stay with my sister for a week, just to give her a little break and for me too.  I'll drive back up there on Friday to pick her up and bring her back here though, so it'll be another crazy tiring weekend on the road.  I know you can relate to that concept.

Heyyyyyy, so what's going on with your new solo album plans?  I read yet another article that said pretty much the same thing as the last one, and I'm wondering if it's true first of all, and WHEN it might actually come to fruition.  I'm sure I'm not the only human wondering those things.  Here's the article I'm referring to....

SEPTEMBER 16, 2012

Steve Perry signs exclusive deal with Universal; solo project could be next







Steve Perry/AP photoFormer Journey frontman Steve Perry has signed an interesting new deal with Universal Music Publishing Group that covers all the tunes Perry has written or co-written with Journey and as a solo artist. The agreement could pave the way for Perry to begin releasing new music soon.
"One of the greatest voices in the history of rock also wrote or co-wrote some of rocks greatest songs. We couldn’t be prouder that he has chosen to bring those songs to UMPG. We look forward to working with him on both his iconic catalog and his new songs," said Zach Horowitz, Chairman & CEO, Universal Music Publishing Group. 
New songs? You don't say. Perry told Stuck in the '80s last year that he has written dozen of new songs and played them for friends, but wasn't sure what he'd do with them.
In this new announcement, Perry sounds a lot more optimistic again.
"I so look forward to being a part of the Universal Music Publishing Group," Perry said in the press release. "I know they really get what songs are about and they still believe in the magic of music."
According to media reports, Van Halen signed a similar deal with Universal after the reunion with David Lee Roth; shortly afterward, the band released their new album A Different Kind of Truth.



I hope that, whatever solo stuff you plan on doing, you will use these guys again!! They were so great, and seemed genuinely thrilled to be with you on that stage!

I gotta ask you....Stephen.....what the HELL were you yelling in this photo?!


Looks like somebody pinched your behind or something....hehehehe...You'd be good at waving the Terrible Towel at a Steelers game my friend. You'll have to come here and attend a game with me sometime.  You may not like the Steelers, but you'd have fun.

Well, anyway, I'm outta here. Got home to a messy house, my hubby is a bum. But, at least he vacuumed one room while I was gone!  (Dishes still sitting by the sink, stuff everywhere, laundry piled high...but he vacuumed one room and was happy with himself)!

Love you lots...xoxox

---Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment