Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year to you my sweet singin' man....

Hello Steve,

Yeah, we got DUMPED on with snow the other night, and it's still coming down. Sigh.  I've had to go out with Pete twice so far and shovel the driveway---which can easily park about 10 cars, so it's rather large.  Took us about 2 hours each time.  Sux2bme.  I think we've had about 5 inches so far, all at once. Luckily it's supposed to slow down a bit for the weekend parties we've got planned.

So today I've been running around crazy like a chicken with my head cut off. (Have you ever seen that really happen?! I have...farm girl ya know...it's gross and scary as hell).  Anyway, I baked some brownies and cupcakes, then a sugar-free chocolate cake for Pete's birthday---he'll be 55 tomorrow.  As you know, I am NOT Donna Reed, so domesticity is NOT my best attribute in life.  But I got some food coloring and tried actually decorating a cake for him----the first time EVER----well, ever since we first met and I made him a half-a-cake, with a groom on top that pushed the bride over the side, with "blood" streaking down...as a "Happy Divorce Cake."  He loved it.

Here's a picture of the cake I decorated today....(he loves Batman).....I know it's kinda childish, maybe, but he loves that shit.  I think it turned out pretty well overall.  I had to use a toothpick to write the words on it, and I used a piece of cut cardboard that I frosted for the bat-signal...(the bat had to be done with a toothpick too...it was NOT easy).  Please note, behind the cake to the left, are two bottles of APPLETINI MIX....(just sayin'). Ahem.  I do plan on chugging a few of those down this weekend.


That's a plastic Batman on a motorcycle, coming out of a cave. The button on the back of the cave actually launches the bike!  I picked that up at the Walmart bakery.  The Batman cup on the right is only there to help keep the bat-signal standing up straight! (Improvisation is my middle name). It's not the most glamourous cake in the world, but for ME, it's quite an achievement.  I even made tiny "peaks" in the green to look like grass.  :)  Proud of myself for that.  There was no way in hell that the whole word "birthday" would fit though.  Screw it.

Anyway, soooooooo, now I am procrastinating from doing the tedious cleaning up of my clothes that are in piles all over my room.  BLEAH.  I hate putting my clothes away.  I really totally hate it.  It's just much easier to reach into a pile, and grab something every day, and go.  Ya know?!  But, I have to get this room cleaned up because people will want a tour of the house and it's embarrassing.  Sigh.

Well, I don't know about YOU, my troubadour d'jour, but I haven't had time to sit down yet and think about any New Years Resolutions.  I mean, there's ALWAYS the standard "lose weight, save money" schtick, which we ALL know doesn't happen, so why we say it every friggin' year, I have no damned idea.  But okay, for shits and giggles, I'll say it again.  "I want to lose weight and save money."

I do want to publish my book, work on my web site, and possibly go to Ontario to the conference about the Holocaust that I was invited to in April.  I'm also gonna grow my hair long and be a hippy.  :)

I'd LIKE to add one more thing, and it includes YOU, dear Sir.....I'd LIKE to say, "I'm going to see Steve Perry in concert in 2013."  Ya with me?!  LET'S DO IT!!!  And---after we screw---we'll go to the concert!!!!  Whatdayasay?!!  WOOOOO!!  How I adore you, ya bum.  You are a poop, and you don't even give a poop about ever going back on stage, do ya?!  DAMMIT MAN!!  You kill me. You just kill me.  Get OFF YER BUTT, you're gonna DIE one of these days, you know, you're not getting any damned younger, and neither am I.  

Let's party hard in 2013, and tell the rest of the world to bite our collective asses once and for all.  

We'll go to Tahiti. 

(I think I'm so tired that I'm now having delusions).  I told Pete, "Next year, my friend, since we have a new timeshare, I'm going to be in VIRGINIA BEACH FOR THE HOLIDAYS," whether you wanna go with me or not is up to you."  I'm not shoveling SNOW, I'm not planning a friggin' weekend PARTY, I'm not baking cakes and cupcakes and brownies and cookies----I'm not doin' NOTHIN' but sippin' a Mimosa at breakfast on the beach, napping, and being a total bum.

Gonna be a 5 hour energy kinda weekend for me, I think.  And some Appletini's too.  MMMMMM.

Love you more than your red tuxedo jacket.  How the hell are you EVER gonna top THAT little routine of yours, eh??!  I really don't think you can, that was just too classic.  Dropping the jacket from the ceiling on a hanger, and talkin' to it like it's your soulmate---just too damned awesome for words.

Well, I'm off to the wild blue yonder, I hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve-----stop by and say hi, and we'll dance a jig----then you can tie me to my new bondage table!!  Pete got me this awesome tie-down table for Christmas---it's my favorite one at the Crucible in DC.  They used to have one, but it got torn and they took it out, so they have been trying to raise money to get another one.  (Pete actually bought one of them for the club too, and they were totally floored).  He is now a lifetime member!!

Well, I'm gonna try and get these damned clothes put away.  BLEAHHH.  Happy New Year, Stephen.

I love ya. BIG HUG!!!  SMOOCH!!  GROPE!!  PINCH!!  WINK!!!

----Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment