Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ohhhh Stevie, you have some 'splainin' to do!

Hiya Stevie baby,

I hope you're getting ready to have a fun New Year's Eve!!  If you have no plans, just come on over to our place, we're having a 2-day, 2-night party...it's Pete's birthday, and then NYE.  Soooo, we'll have lots of food, and a little bit of naughty fun too!! WOOOOOO!!! You are cordially invited, and yes, you can bring a guest!! We've got plenty of room!!

Anyway, can you please 'splain this to me....??!


Yeah, this appeared on a Facebook page that belongs to a guy named Mick Cooper, and it has everybody confused as hell.  Is that 2073?!!  Do you have the key to the Fountain of Youth then?! Cause we'll all be dead and gone long before 2073 ya know.  And you CAN'T be THAT much of a tease, right?!  Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that it is 2013.  The message attached to this photo said it's a promo, for plans that are "in the works," and it's information from a "reliable source," but nothing is set in stone at the moment.

Sooooooooooo....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON MR. MAN?!  Seriously, don't be yankin' our chains out here, fella, or you'll probably get your face bit off by a million fans if it's fake.  We all love ya beyond all immense loyalty, you know, so if you start messin' with our heads like that, some of the fans might just get their panties in a bunch, ya know?!

Now, on this promo signage, I don't see PITTSBURGH anywhere on it, so I'm trying real hard not to get my hopes up about the idea.

BUT, if it's TRUE, and you ARE working on some kind of "World Tour," for 2013, well my friend,

YAYYYYYY!!!!  YAYYYYYY!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!  YAYYYYYY!!!!

It's about BLOODY FRIGGIN' TIME, ya lazy bonehead!!!! hehehe

I say that with love, of course.  *WINK*

I will promise you here and now, my friend, that I will totally understand if you can't sit here reading my wonderful words every day like you ALWAYS DO, right?!  Because you're going to be busy planning this awesome WORLD TOUR for next year.  I will let it slide, babycakes, IF and ONLY IF you actually get off your dead ass and get this thing GOING for REAL.  Is it a deal?!

Ah well, maybe somebody is just mind-fucking all of us out there, who knows.  It worked on a lotta people, on Facebook at least.  Me, well, I'm still skeptical about it.  Something tells me it's not real.

Either way, it's kinda nice to see, even if it's not gonna happen.  What a great New Years Eve gift, to the whole world though...man, that would totally rock my body into giddy orgasmic convulsions of lust.  But, hey, that's just me.

Bye for now.

Love, Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment