Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

If the world should end.....

.......then I want it to end with you, Mr. Steve Perry, my favorite troubadour, so I am sitting here listening to your voice, as you're singing to me all the ballads and amazing songs that you created.

"It's not the Love......it's just the rainnnnnn....."

"Open Arms."

"Faithfully."

"Still They Ride."

"Sweet and Simple."

"Good Morning Girl."

"Opened the Door."

"Message of Love."

"Be Good To Yourself."

"Somewhere There's Hope."

........and so many more I can't even list them all before midnight.

Sure, I know the world has already begun tomorrow on the other side of the globe, so the Mayans were wrong.

But, at the same time, if this really WERE the end of the world,  I just wanted you to know that I would spend my last few minutes listening to your voice.

That's just cuz I love ya.

Short, sweet, but to the point.

Goodnight....

Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment