Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....

Hi Steve,

Hey, I know this is the big Christmas weekend, and you'll probably be busy with family and friends having fun and opening gifts and eating too much, etc., just like I will be.  So, I'm gonna take a couple days off from the blog.  I know, I know, it'll be tough, but I think you will survive.

Pete's step-daughter Heather and son Nathan are here visiting, and my friend Barbara from Baltimore will be arriving tomorrow afternoon, so I'm planning a big turkey feast for everyone on Monday afternoon, so that I won't have to cook on Christmas day.

Then it's the big scramble to get the rest of the house ready for the two parties we're having the following weekend.  Time may get away from me, especially if I sit here online for an hour or three writing to you every day, so I may have to be sporadic.  I hope you'll forgive me.

Well, whatever you have planned, I hope you will have a wonderful time, and if you find yourself somewhere near Pittsburgh, please drop by and feast with us.  I'll save you some pumpkin pie.

Love you lots....Merry Christmas, and thank you for all the wonderful years of music you've given to me, all my life.  You are the man.

Bye for now.

Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment