Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Wild weekend wickedness….

Hi Steve,

I'm sitting here listening to you sing on YouTube, so I thought I might as well write on the blog too. I hope you enjoyed the weekend?  Did you do anything fun?  I did!!   But, before I divulge the details, let me just say that I have had fun watching videos that I must have missed or maybe just forgot about.  You amaze me even now, with all that you've lived and all you've experienced.

Will write more later…

Okay, sorry about that.  Pete just got home from work.  I can't type and chit-chat with him at the same time, even though I am usually quite multi-tasking-able.  But I need to focus on one person at a time.

So, the weekend.  Pete and Sally and I all traveled together to Columbus Ohio, for a hotel takeover kink event called "Winter Wickedness."

OMG, I have NEVER SEEN the video for "Missing You."  I haven't heard "Captured by the Moment" in a long time either.  I'm enjoying this YouTube thing.  I don't sit on the computer much to do this, so it's a nice excursion for me.  I tend to just sit here and close my eyes and listen, but sometimes I just watch the videos.   And "Harmony…" wow…I haven't heard THAT is a  bazillion years either.  They've got EVERYTHING on here!!

Well, anyway, the weekend.  We had a large suite with a hot tub in the room.  But I was a bit grossed out when I noticed a black ring around the back of each jet on the inside…mold?!  I was scrubbing with a damned Q-tip, but eventually I got in anyway and soaked for awhile.   I figured if I get that flesh-eating disease from this damned thing, I would OWN the friggin' hotel.  I gotta start bringing Lysol cleaning stuff with me when we go away. (I am a bit of a germ-a-phobe).

The theme was "International Kink," so of course the first idea was a Geisha girl with ping pong balls. BUT, then I thought, "Everybody will do that one." So instead, I decided I would be the "Sexy Swedish Chef," (from the Muppets). BORK BORK BORK!!  Here's a photo of my costume:


My apron says: "Today's Menu:" yeasty muffin, magnificent melons, trouser snake steak, tossing your salad, sausage fest, tea bagging, cherry pie, choking the chicken, packing fudge, Fish Taco, cream of some-young-guy, peeling the banana, cream pie, sex on the beach AND TASTY BORKING TUBE STEAK! BORK BORK BORK!  I actually got a lot of compliments!! hehehehehehehe  How do you like the bushy eyebrows?! hehehehe  I had fun with that wig and hat.

Anyway, so we had a fun time, socializing with other like-minded people, many of whom are into the polyamorous lifestyle.  These events are actually quite fun because everyone is so damned HAPPY to be around each other, and POSITIVE about everything---from "wow, give me a hug! you look great!" to "OMG I love your shoes," and all kinds of positive comments---the ENERGY of these events is amazing.  People get all dressed up in their kilts, black leather vests, corsets, skirts, sexy boots, etc., and we can swim NAKED all day long if we want to.  I mean, WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!

They have classes all day, in various banquet rooms, and there is a huge dungeon area too.  I sat in on two classes; both about poly stuff. The first one was "The 10 rules of Poly," (YAY! I was HOPING somebody would come up with something like this).  The very first rule:  KNOW YOURSELF.  So, imagine a huge room full of people who GET IT, and who DO know themselves, giving each other advice and words of encouragement.  It's kinda like going to a therapy of sorts.  Very affirming.

The other class was "How to deal with jealousy and other issues with poly." (YAY!)  I did feel a bit awkward because Sally attended that one with me, and we whispered things to each other here and there, about our own situation.  I was also a bit awkward when we all got into bed.  One king sized bed, 3 people.  Two chicks, one guy.  I'm sure you've had that situation a few times in YOUR life, Mister Stephen Perry, rock-star sexy beast that you are, but ME?!  Only once, but I freaked out.  So I lay there, remembering that negative time when a married couple wanted me as their third person, and they had me stay overnight with them in the same bed.  I was like, "WOW, this is too weird." Nothing physical happened then, and this first night I was just too weirded out so nothing happened this time.

So the next night we just all snuggled, and talked about the situation between us, and agreed that "baby steps" was the way to go.  So in the morning, we all had a fun time messing around…but I'm definitely NOT into the whole "girl on girl" thing.  I mean, I guess I could do it, but it's something I've never done before, and right now I'm still clinging to the baby steps idea.  But, I'm all for the BJ.  That's my favorite thing.  I think I may have told you that before…ahem.  I have SKILLS my friend.

Anyway, so I started that, and they made out. Then I "tag-teamed" Sally and she took over below while I sat on Pete's face.  It was quite lovely, I must say, and I got a bit turned on myself.  So, that was fun!

Yeah, a nice weekend was had by all.  Pete was in friggin' HEAVEN.

I've thought about start a blog about poly, actually---like a diary about it, as we go into it more.  I mean, it's all new territory for me.  I don't know what the HELL I'm doing.  But, I am going with the flow. That is rule #10, by the way.  Just roll with it, and let it work itself out when you're confused.  So I'm not an expert of anything when it comes to polyamory, but I'm going to read more about it, and research it too.  Knowledge is power.

Well, that's all I have time for right now. I hope you had a fun weekend too.  The Grammy's were pretty weird, but wow that Sam dude took away 4 or 5 for his song "Stay With Me." That is really a good song, though.  Ah well, do you miss going to the Grammy's??  It seems like a wild party.

Ok, have a good week Stephen.  Love you lots….xoxo   ----Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment