Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentines' Day...

Hi Steve,

Well, here it comes, the dreaded V-day weekend.  I used to dread it every year when I was single.  After a few years of the "poor me" crap, though, I decided "dammit, I'm just gonna treat MYSELF to some nice chocolates and some flowers and then take a hot soak in a bathtub or go out to dinner and a movie, whatever I want!"  So I started doing that instead, and then V-day wasn't so bad.  The only part I looked forward to was February 15th when all the candy went 50% off!!

Ah well, I hope whatever you do and with whomever you do it with, is a fun weekend.  Say a prayer of love to Kellie, or put some roses on her grave, BUT, then DO NOT spend the rest of the weekend feeling sad----go out and treat yourself to something positive, and fun and that you really love doing.

I'd like to offer you a quote some crazy, long-haired dude once sang, "Be Good To Yourself."

And here's your "moment of Zen…"        (I am so sad that Jon Stewart is leaving the Daily Show)!!



Now THAT is how we should ALL spend Valentines Day!!!!  WOOOO!!!

Ah well, these words are hardly EVER uttered by submissive women, though, unfortunately. The Dominant usually knows that is what she needs, though.  At least, they should.

By the way, SKIP going to see 50 Shades of Grey.  Instead, look up The Secretary *with James Spader* as the "Mr. Grey" Dominant, because THAT movie actually tells a more accurate tale about BDSM than 50 Shades ever could.  

If you want the real thing, though, just hang out with ME!!

Have you ever had a 4-handed massage?  Well, that is what Pete, Sally and I are going to give each other for Valentines' Day, tonight as a matter of fact.  You haven't LIVED until you've been naked, oiled up, relaxed, and touched all over by 2 people at the same time…it is HEAVEN.

Soooooo, that's what I'll be doing this evening.

Tomorrow Pete is taking me out for dinner and maybe a movie, not sure.  Then he goes to Sally's on Sunday.  There are 2 really great books about polyamory that I am reading:  "More Than Two," and "Polyamory Rules" (I think).  Very informative.

My mom actually thought POLYGAMY was the same thing as POLYAMORY!

(I guess a lot of people get those confused actually).

But, no, it's not illegal, it is safe, sane and consensual, or it doesn't happen. Period.

Well I am off to get myself showered and smelly-good for the massage!

Here is a lame attempt at a love poem just for you…


You know I Love you fiercely with passion and verve…
To invite you in my bed, though, I don't know if I'd have the nerve…
Wishing my lips were on your skin, memorizing your every curve…
Dreaming that someday, you'd agree to that which you deserve.

Daring you to press yourself against my warm wetness below,
Rolling in the night with music, whispering songs that we both know,
Trading each other's secrets from deep within our souls,
Ah, meeting you for the third time, yes, that IS one of my life's goals.

And finally, another chuckle for you…


Love you lots Stephen!!

Happy Valentines' Day. *WINK*

Love, Rebecca






No comments:

Post a Comment