Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Is it spring yet?!

Hi Steve,

Wow,  March is definitely coming in like a lion around here.  I don't know if you like snow or not, but I've had more than plenty throughout my life, so I'm ready for some warm weather.  I sincerely think the damned lion should just EAT that brat-faced groundhog, and call it a day.

Ah well.  I have learned something new, these past couple of weeks: Never EVER plan a tea party in February, while living in Pittsburgh.  Never plan ANYTHING in February, actually.  I have been preparing for this party the past month, for Feb. 22.  I think that's Jonathan Cain's birthday, amIrite?

Anyway, I had to postpone it to the 29th, (or technically, March 1st).  The snow has just been a crazy clusterfuck around here, mixed with rain, turning to ice, etc.  It has been rather a pain in the ass, to put it bluntly.  I didn't want people to drive clear over here to our part of town in all that mess, so I decided to wait a week.  The forecast said it would be sunny and 38 degrees----BUT IT LIED.  It was STILL crapola out there a week later, but we went ahead with the party anyway.

Here are some photos….(this first one sums up my mood about winter)….




 I wore my "Rock On Sister" hat, and the G-clef sterling silver ring that my (now deceased) friend Grace gave me as a present. I miss her.



And these are the "Teatime Tarts." Or as I like to call them, "The Fancy Frilly Fru-Fru-Females." From left to right:  Beth, Karen, (you can barely see her forehead), and Julie. Then at the end of the table, Anastasia, Carla, Joyce, Debbie, Dee, Sally and then me.

Yessireebobaroony, that IS a hot pink feather boa in the chandelier.
Because, that's what we do.

Well anyway, it was fun and they all surprised me by giving me a Pandora bracelet with a tea pot bead on it, and a gift card to get more beads!  How very sweet!  I love that Pandora jewelry!

We not only drink TEA at these gatherings, but we had Mimosa's too….mmmmm!!  With those, and wine, we were all feeling rather silly and laughed a lot.  I had 2 Mimosa's but that's all it takes!

Then, after we all ate and played a silly game (which is what they are doing in the photo), some of the ladies decided to get their Diva-Goddess out and ride our Sybian for awhile.  Have you ever seen one? I don't think you'll find one in ANY of the Fifty Shades of Grey books, because they are REAL.  I won't go see the film, though, because (didja know), sexual INJURIES have TRIPLED since 2008 when the books were first published?  True story bro. 

 Irresponsible author, filthy rich, laughing her way to the bank, while regular people are thinking THAT is what the REAL life of BDSM is all about.  Well, it's not.  She really should be sued.

Anyway, yes, the Sybian.  It's a fun toy, and several ladies took turns riding it for awhile.  Julie came downstairs and said, "You have to have a party like this every three days!"  I'm like, "Uhhh, you can come over and ride the sybian anytime, and I MIGHT even make you a cup of tea…but that's it!"

These are ladies that I am friends with…but I don't really "hang out" with them much.  I like to keep my distance, because----well, you might have figured out by now, that women can be BITCHES.  So, I don't really like to have TOO many women-friends, actually.  I'm more of a "hang out with the boys" type of chick.  I was always like that in college.  I had 3 guys as my best buddies---David, Jeff, and Rob.  They were hilarious and we all had fun playing Dungeons and Dragons.

Ah well, so I don't really confide ANYTHING to these women, but we do like to get together and celebrate our inner Diva Goddesses from time to time, and we love to eat food and drink!


Oh yeah, I go ALL OUT and even get "photo op" kits, and we take silly pictures. Woooo! I know, I know, I lead a wild and crazy life.  What can I say?!  Livin' large my friend.  Livin' large.

Anyway……..sooooooo that's what I've been up to lately.  What about you?  I hope you're going out and about and meeting new women.  It's time to date again, Steve.  I know you miss Kellie, and you'll always love her, but she would want you to be happy in love with someone, ya know?  It isn't an easy thing to do, but I think it's time for you to try.  I say this because I worry about you, ya know.  You mean so much to me, I just want you to be happy.

Well, if you ever feel the urge, just come on over and I'll be your girl for a day.  Or a few hundred years….*WINK*
Seriously, my friend, I am in a polyamorous marriage you know.
I am ALLOWED to date other men.
Really.  I am.

Well, on that note, I'm going to go for now.
Pete's son Nathan has a girlfriend that is pregnant, and so my mom and I have been going to thrift stores to buy them baby equipment and clothes, etc.  We are going to visit them this weekend.

I love ya Stephen.  Have a nice week.

Bye for now.

Love always, Rebecca





No comments:

Post a Comment