Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

ps. Pete's new grandson is born.

PS.  Yeah, a new baby has come into our lives too, 9 weeks premature.  Pete's son Nathan got his girlfriend pregnant, and she had the baby in April.  He was only 3 pounds.  He's gaining weight and doing well, but still in the hospital.  He has to reach 5 pounds before they will allow him to go home.

His name is:  (and I'm not kidding):  Odysseus Carlyle Xavier Hoch.  Yes. You read that right.

I painted a piggy bank with his first name on it, and told Nathan, "start saving up NOW so that this kid can change his name when he's 18."

Anyway, I'll add photos but not right now.  I do not consider him "MY" grandchild though.

I have to go.

Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment