Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Crazy summer....

Hi Steve,

GREAT GOOGA MOOGA, I have missed you.  Sorry for the delay in writing, I've been going non-stop with all kinds of things during the past month or two.  Finally got a chance to breathe.  We had a friend of ours come for 10 days to do handy-man work around here, including some landscaping.  We had visitors (my Uncle Bill and his GF Ginny) from Florida for a week.  We've done some traveling,  I took my mom to Michigan for a 5 day "vacation" and we decorated for my best friend Laurie's 25th wedding anniversary party.  And, like today....we are going to Rochester NY.

So, it has been a whirlwind summer for me.  Lots more going on, but for now I just wanted to pop on and say I had a DREAM about you....a group of women (including me) were back stage at your comeback concert...but you were about 20 years younger...and you invited us all to sit in a hot tub and swim in a pool NAKED, and you were naked too....I gave you a music-note bracelet, and you were smiling at me.  Now, that may not seem like a big deal, BUT, in MOST of the dreams I have had about you over the years (too many to mention), you have been an elusive figure....up on a stage, or just across a very crowded room, somewhere I couldn't get near you. So this time, it was awesome. You were naked, (nice, very nice), and we were all naked and sitting around laughing and you were telling us stories about your time in Journey, etc.  It was pretty friggin' cool.

That's what made me want to get on the blog and say hello.

Well, I hope you have had a good summer so far, too.  It just flies by too fast.

I'm off to Rochester, but I will write again when I get back.  Promise.

Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment