Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Silly me...but this time, it's rated G!!


Hello Stephen, you sexy hunk of man, how are ya?!

Still freakin' out over my last couple of posts, huh?  You poor thing.  I gotta remember you're an OLD COOT with a fragile heart...I really should be careful in these sexy tales that I tell...tsk tsk, you may not be able to handle much more of me....it's a damned shame too....cuz I'm not goin' anywhere!!

GRIN!

Well, here I am, (in all my fully clothed RATED G glory I might add---and yes, you can thank me later), standing next to the Pittsburgh Pirate mascot in the middle of the street!  

Pete and I were walking to the theater to go see "Come Fly Away" tonight, and he just pulled up to the stoplight, so I ran over and said, "HI! How the hell are ya?!" and Pete took my picture.  

I'm still a stinkin' tourist in this town sometimes.

Yessireebobaroony, I'm quite a silly dork.  That's what I do best.  But what the hell, who cares!

But. as for the musical, my recommendation is: don't waste your time.  It wasn't very good.  I mean, the dancing was awesome, sure, but there was absolutely NO dialogue, NO plot, NO characters, and even though a live instrumental band was there playing the music, the hollow and empty ghostlike stage withOUT Frank Sinatra to actually SING the songs live, kinda made me sad.  It was like they had his voice piped in without the music, and they just played THAT along with it.  Very weird.

I don't think Frank would have liked it much either.

But DAMN, I cried when "My Way" was on.  That friggin' song kills me every time I hear it.  That, and "What Now My Love," (when Elvis sang it).  Broke my heart to hear him say, "No one would care, no one would cry, if I should live, or die...."  Man, that tore me to shreds after he died.  Cried every time.  I really HATE that I missed Elvis and Frank Sinatra...I wish I could go back in time and see them both live in concert JUST ONCE...I really hate that I was born in the wrong decade.

Anyway, if you look closely at my left arm in this photo, you might see the slight trace of my camp henna tattoo!  I'll admit, I am too damned chicken-shit to go get a real one, and I really don't think they're all that cool anyway.  My sister got a BLACK PANTHER's HEAD on her chest area.  

Yeah.  Blink blink.  Ahem.

I said to her, "Ummm...do you have ANY CLUE what the black panther was all about in the 1960's?"  She said, "No, I just like animals."  

I said, "Go to Detroit at night, and stand around with that tattoo hangin' out awhile, believe me, you'll find out all about it...and when you're 40, it'll be a black GIRAFFE dangling to your knees!"

My sister is a noodge.  I just shake my head in disbelief sometimes.

Ya know WHY people go get tattoos and cover themselves all over with them?  Because they are addicted to the ENDORPHIN RUSH that they get from the pain of the needle.  It's a natural high.

But you see, I know how to get that endorphin rush doing many OTHER, more FUN and even somewhat naughty things.  :)   I don't need that ink stuff.  But, a henna tattoo, I can do.  No problem.  It fades after a week or so, and that's just long enough for me.

That's why I only have one ear piercing in each ear, too.  I just don't see the point in piercing every part of my body, just to get the endorphin rush from it.  Now, mind you, I HAVE thought about getting my nipples pierced....but....well....yeah....(cringe)....it takes anywhere from 6 months to 2 years to heal!

GAAAAA!!!  I can't even IMAGINE the constant pain that would be.  Some women I know get their labia pierced, or even their clits....good LORD....it makes me pass out just thinkin' about that.  NO thank you.  I am still considering the nipples, but....well....again, I'm afraid I might trip over them when I'm 80, or hook them on my big toe by mistake or something.  WINK.

So, nope.  I'm just a plain jane with no "vadge badge," no "tramp stamp," no belly button piercing, no tongue pierced, only one hole in each ear, no nose piercing, nothing.  Just plain jane me.

Just tie me up, and get me all spankin' good happy, and really that's all the endorphin rush I need, thankyouverymuch.  Safer too, there's no infections to worry about, nothing migrates out afterwards, and the spankin' good pain fades into pleasure very quickly so I can fly!

I will tantalize you with this statement:  Rope will set you free.

Think about that awhile.

Well, anyway, the musical had awesome Sinatra songs in it, sure, but I would have rather seen Marvin Hamlisch conduct the Symphony with real video footage of Frank Sinatra singing the lyrics.  As it was, there was no face, no human being standing there even trying to LOOK like him, nothing.  It was like a ghost voice from above, and it was spooky, in a creepy way.

Well, I guess I'll go for now.  I'll leave you with a poem...

"Panties down
Bottom bare,
Over your Knee,
Wish I was there!"

(I got that little ditty embroidered onto a tank top at camp).  Cute, huh?!

Bye for now.

Love, Rebecca  
ps. Only 351 days until CAMP!! ARGHHHH!!!  I'm DYIN'!!!







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fairly new to Mr Perry, and enjoying every minute of listening to songs i've never heard and better yet, seeing pictures i've never seen. What a beautiful man he was.

    www.steveperryfoolish-heart.webs.com

    ReplyDelete