Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day...

Hi Steve,

I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend.  We are having a couple of friends over for a cookout later, but otherwise we're just staying home and relaxing.  Yesterday we did the same thing after a busy Friday evening in DC and a long ride back to Pittsburgh on Saturday.  Pete wanted to go to Cleveland Saturday night, but I was a zombie from only 4 hours of sleep, and he realized he was too tired as well, so we skipped going to that event.

Yesterday we visited Pete's mom and reminded her that her 91st birthday is Wednesday. She smiled and said she didn't FEEL like she was 91.  We will probably take her out for dinner, if she's up to it.

My steroid pills are gone, and even though I'm still taking my inhaler every 4 hours, I am coughing MORE and HARDER now than I ever was before.  This is driving me crazy.  I hope its not whooping cough or something.  A friend of ours in DC said that he has the same thing and was told by his doctor that it's a strain of swine flu that has been going around.  Either way, it doesn't sound good.  I may have to go back to the doctor this week and have a chest x-ray.  These coughing fits make me shake and hurt from inside, but nothing comes OUT.  So I don't know what the heck to do about it.

It makes me feel very tired, and I have been napping here and there too.  I'm feeling like I'm weak too.

Being sick really blows.

Well anyway, I'll have more time to write tomorrow.  Here's a HUG from me, and a KISS too, just know that I love ya...always have, always will.

Bye for now.

Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment