Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Home again....ahhh...

Hi Steve,

Heyyyyy I saw some recent photos of you at the Giants game on Sunday, very cool.  Glad you had a fun time!  But I'll betcha I had MORE FUN than YOU did!! hehehehe  I was in a hilarious talent show skit, and then I had a nice dungeon scene with some rope, knife play, and flogging.  WOOOHOOO!!

Anyway....here is a photo you might like....this is me, in my chain mail fairy wings!!  Nice, eh??  I wore this in a fashion show this weekend.  Of course, I had to put on my "bad girl" belt too...one super bad ass Dominant guy, actually stood there in front of me, and suddenly dropped to his knees, doing the "I'm not worthy" worshipping thing---it was hilarious!!

I laughed and said, "You may worship me later dear boy.  HA!  I feel like XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS!" hehehehehe  It was a big hit.  I have an entire middle section of chain mail, and more skirt fringe too, but I kinda look like I'm wearing a tin can with all that on, so I broke it up with my black corset and black skirt.  Kinda like it.

Yeah, this is the kind of "fetsish wear" I can totally dig.  The lady running the fashion show asked if any of us would like a specific song played when we came out on the stage, and I said, "Flight of the Bumblebee!" hehehehe  But noooo, I didn't really mean it.  I'd probably trip over myself and break a leg if I tried to keep up with that music!  I joked, "Hope nobody in the audience has a fly swatter!"  Pete also joked, "Glad there are no midgets around, you'd poke their eyes out with those wings..."

As you can tell, I also have a fetish for tiny hats!!! LOVE THEM!!! I make them too.  This one, however, I did not make.


I have to go for now, but I will write a lot more later today.

Betcha never thought you'd see ME, little frumpy housewife ME, in such a wild get-up, huh?!

Well my friend, dear sweet innocent Stephen, you really have NO IDEA about me... 
........this is only the tip of the iceberg. *WINK!*

Bye for now. 

Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment