Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A trip to Italy?! WOW! (I get to dog sit. Sigh).

Hi Steve,

Well every woman on Facebook is excited that you have traveled to Italy with the Eels. Well, maybe not EVERY woman, but okay, all the crazed FAN-women of yours.  I am not one, of course.  Maybe just a SMIDGE, but not as bad!!  WINK!

So you got to tour the Vatican?!  That is really cool.  Somebody wrote, "this photo is of Steve with JUST a tour guide."  I was like, HEY!!  I was "just" a tour guide Museum worker person, and lemme tell ya, that is NOT an easy job.  I did a lot more than just give tours, of course, but that was my favorite part of the job most days.  To see a kid's light bulb shine over his head suddenly is just awesome.

Look what I found on the internet….

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/pictures/time-out-10-artists-who-walked-away-20140619?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_217068

I have never traveled overseas.  I had a ticket once, to go to Amsterdam to meet with Miep Gies (the woman who found Anne Frank's diary, Mr. Frank's secretary, who helped them hide for 2 years). She was a personal friend of mine for 15 years, and we wrote letters back and forth as well as met a couple times in person when she came here.  I was all set and excited about the trip, but the date of my ticket was October 8, 2001.  Yeahhhh….right after 9/11.  They didn't yet have air marshals or anything in place then either, and the TSA didn't exist.  I was too afraid to fly anywhere, so I wasted the ticket, and that is the biggest regret of my entire lie.  She was going to take me for a tour of the Anne Frank House.  Can you imagine how incredibly awesome that would have been?!  Maybe not for her, of course, but for ME, wow, a chance of al lifetime. But I chickened out.  Yeah well.  Anyway, so if I could go back and have a second chance, I would go for it.

Someone on Facebook also suggested that Neal (and his mother who also commented on the post), has questioned whether or not you REALLY had hip surgery or not.  Nobody seems to know the DATE of your surgery, she wrote, so how does anyone REALLY know you had a surgery at all?  I'm like, "wow." REALLY?!  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree apparently. She must be a thrill to be around, that woman. (rolling my eyeballs).  So there is speculation that you LIED about your hip injury to get out of touring again.  I know, I know, stupid bullshit soap opera crap.  It is beyond lame.  Just thought you might want to know what is being said.  Neal is a pain in the ass, but you already know that.

Soooooooo my friend Julie and her family took off to NC and I'm dog sitting.  She brought her yellow lab, named Nevada, over to our house for the week.  My dog Sassy is her best buddy.  Here are some photos of her….she's such a goofy girl….she dances all around, jumping up and down and wiggling every time I run an errand and come back home, like she hasn't seen me in 50 years!  It's funny.  Sure, she craps on my carpet sometimes, but how can you stay mad at this FACE?!! Ya just can't.


She's just too damned cute.  Here's another one…she's an old chubby girl, but lots of fun! Always smiling too.  But wow, when she crashes, she crashes HARD!!


And here she is, crashed…


Those 3 photos were taken in a span of 5 minutes!! She gets all excited, smiles and wiggles and jumps, and then she's pooped, and then she crashes. hehehe  I think she's awesome!  And hey, so she craps on my carpet sometimes----I mean LOOK at that horrible GREEN CARPET!!!  I REALLY want hardwood floors, so this might help me get them!  Poop all you want dawg, that's fine with me!!  Ruin every carpet in the house!!

Ah well, in other news….

I am leaving Friday with my mom to drive up to Michigan for the weekend.  My nephew Josh is turning 21, and having a party Saturday night, and my best friend's son Noah has graduated high school so they are having an open house party for him Saturday too.  Then on Monday, I'm kidnapping my best friend Laurie and she's coming back with me to Pittsburgh to stay a couple weeks.  And a few days after she goes back to Michigan, I will be having SURGERY on my shoulder.  BLEAH.

I could do physical therapy forever, and my shoulder would never fully heal.  So, the only real option to fix it is to have the surgery.  It's minor, not very invasive, and will take me about 3-4 months to fully heal and get back to usual movements.  So, from August 5 through Thanksgiving, I'm screwed with a sling around my shoulder and arm, all gimpy and lame…it's not going to be fun.

Well anyway, I gotta scoot.  I'll write again soon.

Love, Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment