Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Another friend of mine dies...

    Hi Steve…….this photo is of my good friend, Grace.  She and I would hang out a lot and laugh our heads off.  I really enjoyed her company a lot.

I found out yesterday that she has died unexpectedly, and they don't know why.

I am heart broken.

I just saw her Thursday and she gave me a big hug (like always) and said, "Have a safe trip to Michigan, I'll see you when you get back."

We were going to hang out this week with my best friend from Michigan while she stays with us.  She was going to help me through my rotator cuff surgery too, because she had just been through it herself.

I can't believe she is gone.  She just suddenly collapsed in the car, with her friend driving, and was gone.  My thought is, she did have an eye injury---an ulcer in the cornea---and my GUESS is that perhaps she had a blood clot behind her eye that just traveled to her brain.  The autopsy was inconclusive, though, and blood clots do not show up on any of the tests. They did ruled out heart attack or stroke though.

I really loved her.

I have to go for now.  Her funeral is Friday.  I am so lost without her now.  She was awesome.

Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment