Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happy (belated) 4th of July….and surgery scheduled for me….

Hi Steve,

Hey I hope you had a nice 4th of July weekend.  We had a group of about 25 people over for a cookout, and played badminton, and ate s'mores at the fire pit.  It was nice.  Nothing fancy, just lots of food and fun.   Of course, the week BEFORE this shin-dig, was a pain in my patoot, trying to get everything cleaned and looking halfway decent and setting up a tent and table and chairs, etc., which is why I didn't have a chance to write sooner.  Sorry about that, I KNOW how you sit on the edge of your seat just WAITING to read every word I write!  (ppphhhhhllllllbbbtttt).  I raspberry you, Sir.


Yeah, you know you like fireworks!  Maybe not THESE particular ones….but still….I mean, glittering golden shower?!  Wow.  That's just not my scene dude.  I'm more of a sparkler girl myself.

Here's a dorky joke for ya….just for the hell of it…..

"I can't stop singing the Happy Song by Pharrell," I told the doctor. 
"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome," said the doctor.
"Is it common?" I asked. 
"It's not unusual," he replied.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yep, TOLD ya it was dorky.

Soooooooo here I am on July 4th in all my silly glory….


Yes sir, I am a dork, and I'm damned proud of it! 

And here I am all dressed up in my corset and steam punk hat (that I made), for the Anthrocon.  It is the largest "furry convention" in the country.  No, I did not dress up in a furry costume, thankyouverymuch.  But I wanted to look sexy.  I don't know if I succeeded or not, but here it is…


Yeah, it was the first time I had ever been to Anthrocon.  I wasn't too enthused, but hey if I get to dress up in a corset, I'm all for it!  You should have seen my neighbors jaws hit the grass in their front yard as I walked out my door to walk down to the car!! hehehehehe

It really was kinda like going to a Halloween party, full of nerds.  I did enjoy the vending area though, so I got a few things.  I got a badge that says, "Slippery When Wet," and another one that says, "Danger, wear rubber gloves and a gas mask before using."  LOL

Anywhooooo……so I have been keeping busy with painting my kitchen/dining room area.  Here's what it looks like right now…..


You can see my built-in wall shelving with all my books in the background, lining the stairs.  And yes, I love crystal fancy glasses to drink flavored water out of!  *(since I don't drink alcohol).

Ah well, so I'm keeping myself busy trying to accomplish as much as I possibly can before my rotator cuff surgery.  I just saw my orthopedic surgeon guy today and he said, "Yep, gotta rip that arm off."  So he scheduled me for August 5th.  Wheeeeeee.  I'll get to do some preliminary testing, for blood and urinary stuff, woooooooo such fun.  Then I have to get the go-ahead from my primary care physician, and THEN I can go under the knife.

Thrilling.
And after THAT, I am totally FUCKED because I won't be able to use my right arm, hand or fingers for at LEAST 3 months.  Sigh.  I'm right handed dammit.  This is gonna SUCK.
But, it has to be done, so lalalalalalala, yippy damn skippy.
Anyway that's all for now.  I'll write again soon, I promise. 


Somebody on Facebook posted this today, and I think I've GOT that magazine!! Cool huh?!



WHATCHA DOIN' LATELY, Mister sexy man with the voice?! 

I get chuckles when I see all these women (most of whom are older than me) doing nothing all day long but post photos of you from 30 years ago, swooning.  I happen to like the you that you are right now even better.  But, as you can see, I've got lots of other stuff to do than sit on Facebook and swoon at your photos all day long!!! Doesn't mean I don't love ya though, because God knows I truly do.

Oh, and  today, while I was in my appointment with the doctor, THIS happened….


I love it when I'm out somewhere and you appear like that!  It happens all the time.

Bye for now. 

Love, Rebecca



No comments:

Post a Comment