Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Didja miss me?!

Dear Steve,

Hello there! How are you? Did you miss me?! Yes, I realize it has been a couple of weeks since I have written to you. Blame that on my surgery.

I had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder on August 14. Since then, I have been wearing a contraption around my shoulder in a sling around my arm. Makes it a little difficult to type on the keyboard, much less anything else.

But, the good news is, I am healing as can be expected. And, my iPhone has a microphone that I can talk into and it types for me! Ingenious!

So I happened to think perhaps I should write to my favorite troubadour, by speaking into my phone and letting it type for me, and then copy and paste it into the blog.

And so, TAH-DAH!  Here I am!

Yeah yeah, I know I know, it took two weeks for me to figure that out. Shaddap, I am a gimp!

The first few days after surgery, I was good for nothing. All I could do was lay around, be lazy, and float around on and OxyContin binge.  Now, I am starting physical therapy, which, as you know well, hurts like a bitch!

So my buddy OxyContin and I have managed to make it through the first few sessions, without too much pain. I do like that stuff, though I realize it can be very addictive.

Of course, I have exercises to do at home, which… I may or may not do. It depends on my mood, and how tired I am.

 It is rather frustrating that I cannot go swimming in a pool, since we did stay at a hotel this past weekend that had one. Apparently, things I had never thought of, were the issues my physical therapist had concerns about. Not only is there bacteria in the water, that could infect my wound, there is also a danger of slipping, falling, hitting my arm somehow, etc.  We traveled to Rochester New York this past weekend for two of Pete's son's birthday's.

Anyway, I enjoy having fun with my physical therapist, because he is super vanilla! He gets blown away so easily by some of the funny things I mention here in there as a shock value.  Yeah, it's like shooting fish in a barrel, (way too easy), but what the hell. Got to have some fun, right?!

So my mom is driving me around – (no I cannot drive for another six weeks) – and she suggested that I call my physical therapist to ask if I am allowed to have nooky!  my mom is an instigator, so of course I did it.

The secretary Donna, put me on speaker phone, so that everyone in the room could hear me ask a question to my therapist. I told her what the question was, and she said hold on let me bring the phone to him.

At first I did not realize that I was on speaker phone! When I asked him if I could have nooky, he said, "Sure, but only the normal kind." I said, "Exactly what do you mean by normal? Do you mean, that missionary style boring vanilla stuff?!" He answered, "yes, I mean no trapeze, and no other kinky stuff!"

Of course being a smart ass, I answered, "I don't know if I even remember what missionary style is anymore!" That's when I realized I was on speaker phone, because a huge group of people laughed their heads off.

So my physical therapist, Gene, says, "behave your self young lady. And if you don't, I want to hear all about it!" More laughs. He stretched my arm the other day until the pain was a bit harsh, so I told him he is a sadist!

Then he told me to call him Dr. Nookie from now on!  I said, "Dr. Sadist Nookie." Hehehe yes, it was all fun and games, until I had a very naughty dream about my physical therapist that evening!

In other news, my husband Pete, has two girlfriends now. So, I am allowed to have boyfriends too! Come on over baby love! I'll treat you REAL good!  Yes, it is a rather strange situation to say the least. But, it is called polyamory.

Now, polyamory is something I had known about for many many years, and the only reason I know about it, is because I have known many people who have tried and failed at it. In fact, it usually crashes and burns. Despite my concerns, Pete has assured me that he will always come home to me, and he will not be jealous if I have a boyfriend or two.

I have not pursued any other men at this point, though. However, from November 15 through the 23rd my mom and I will be on a cruise to St. Maarten. We are going with some friends of mine, Fran and Carl. They are also kinky and polyamorous. In fact, Fran has told me that Carl would not mind being my boyfriend. So, that might just happen.

My mother and I have never been on a cruise before. So, if you have nothing going on that week before Thanksgiving, why don't you take a cruise WITH me?!  Oh come on, you know you want to! I wouldn't tell a single soul about it, either. Promise.

That would be a frickin' blast!!!

You maybe wondering, if I have been having difficulty with this new situation in my marriage. Actually, since I have been single most of my life, I am viewing it as living with a roommate. A friend with benefits, who is also my husband. I am not the jealous type of person, but yes, I have felt twinges of jealousy regarding one of his two girlfriends.

The first one, I have known for many years. She lives in the DC area. They are platonic friends, because she does not feel physically attracted towards Pete. But the two of them go to musicals and plays together.  He drives down to DC once per month, to take her out and about, and help her decorate her condo by painting and rearranging her furniture and stuff.

They do sometimes go to the club, (The Crucible) to play. But there is no intercourse going on with them. I trust her because I've known her a long time.

However the second girlfriend, lives nearby. About 15 minutes away actually. He has asked her to come over every Sunday to cook three meals for us, while I am recuperating.  It is a strange feeling, to see him and her in my kitchen, cooking together.

She happens to be vegan, so she makes us three vegan meals that we can eat during the week. I like some of the dishes she has made so far. She makes an awesome egg plant lasagna! Very yummy!

But, Pete has asked for a once per week overnight stay with her. This of course leads me into a sticky situation. If I say no, he may resent that. There could be negative fall out. If I say yes, then I feel betrayed, and a bit jealous, not to mention neglected and lonely.  So far, I have not said no. But, I have watched them play in a dungeon, and it makes me a bit nervous.

The three of us sat down to talk about polyamory, and she reassured me many times that she is bisexual, she has two casual girlfriends, that she has intercourse with. She is currently going through a divorce, from a husband of 27 years who had no interest in sex. She did not have any sex with him for 17 years.

So I am looking at it as Pete is her rebound boyfriend, it is a temporary fix, so I told him as long as he comes home to me I will be okay. Not sure if I am okay, though, with this entire scenario, but I almost feel like I am on a carnival ride with no real control.

I told Pete, that sometimes I feel like I am simply a witness to his life. I don't feel as though I have a life of my own. He has encouraged me to look for a volunteer position job anywhere that sounds interesting to me, which I truly do not have the energy for.  I am much too empathic for that.  He has also encouraged me to think about finding a boyfriend, which I have not done yet.  But he is still physically attracted to me as well, and we do still have sex.

It is not easy to start a polyamorous relationship. Each person involved has got to be at the same maturity level, with excellent communication skills. Jealousy is a huge issue obviously, with some people. Those twinges that I feel sometimes, tend to make me worry that this situation may crash and burn as well.

But, I am going along with it so far. I have an understanding with Pete, that if I change my mind, or feel disturbed by the situation, the whole thing will end. He has also reassured me that if one or both of his girlfriends try to take him away from me, he will end the relationships completely.

I should probably get these things in writing.

This coming weekend, we are going to a hotel takeover event in Ohio. It should be interesting, as I will know several people who will be there. But, it will also be somewhat boring for me, because I cannot go swimming naked in the pool. Nor can I actually play in the dungeon.

But Pete is bringing the DC girlfriend and we have another friend who is staying with us who will be there as well. In fact, we actually had two people living in our house right now.

The 41 year old male gay vanilla director of several plays that Pete has been in, needed a place to stay temporarily, until he finds an apartment. Problem is, he owns three cats. I don't think I need to tell you that the room he is staying in now has a very feline odor.   This does not make me happy. He also sleeps all day, and works from 2 AM until 7 AM.

The other person, Anna, is 22 years old and she is employed at an adult store. She is also kinky. She was living with a couple, but they hit the skids, and were fighting constantly. It was too much stress for Anna, so Pete offered to let her stay with us. At the end of September, she will be moving to Texas.

She is staying with us for free, but she is my minion. That is, she does the dishes, vacuums, and does the laundry for me. But, she is also 22, and likes to go out with her friends, and sleep most of the day. So it is not exactly an ideal situation, but I know it is temporary. She is a nice kid.

Needless to say, the house is messy. I don't like it that way. But I am limited as to what I can do to make it clean. You never really realize how much you depend on one of your appendages, until you are unable to use it for a long period of time.

So, that is my crazy life at the moment. Hope you are enjoying the summer (what's left of it), and doing whatever you love to do.  Sorry for the delay in my writing. Hope you'll forgive me!! I am really NOT a slack-ass, honest!!

Love you more than chocolate covered strawberries......mmm...

Bye for now! Love, Rebecca









No comments:

Post a Comment