Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hello again….I am finally BACK!

Hi Steve,

I am happy to report that I can type like a normal person now!  My rotator cuff has mostly healed, but I have about 70% strength back so far.  I'm still a bit weak, but at least I can handle typing without pain.


Heyyyyyy look at YOU!! 

I rather enjoy seeing you goofing off and having fun!! That makes me happy. But dude, I gotta say, those plaid pants are awful!! I guess they are better than that damned yellow cheetah shirt you used to wear…gadzooks…that shirt just makes me shake my head.

The Facebook womenz have been critiquing your every move, the length of your hair, your weight gain or loss, etc., all day today. They seem to all feel some motherly type of protectiveness towards you. I don't know if I have THAT kinda groove going on, but I definitely think you're a sexy beast. Whether you've gained weight or lost, if you cut your hair or grow it long, if you go BALD, have no TEETH, and THREE CHINS, I'd still love ya.  That was my response to the womenz, and I added, "His light shines through no matter what [he looks like on the outside]."

Then suddenly they all got defensive and back peddled….kinda fun to mess with the womenz.

That's just how I roll!! hehehehe

Hey!! Have you seen this yet?? Click on the link, it's WAY COOL….you'll love it….trust me!


Awesomeness, ain't it?!  I mean, you've SEEN Queen in concert, so this has GOT to be cool to ya. The guy NAILS IT with the voice, and the look!!  Kinda eerie, but cool.

If you liked that one, click on THIS one…..it may just blow your mind…..


This chick is amazing. I have never heard of polyphonic vocals before….have you??  I'm sure you probably have at some point.  But WOW she sounds kinda robotic almost, just kinda other-worldly.

Speaking of other-wordly things……it's that time of year again, when EVERYTHING (and I mean EVERYTHING) is pumpkin scented and/or flavored…..yep, even this:


and THIS:


Hope that gave you a chuckle!

Anyway, as I mentioned last time, I seem to be having a rather difficult time of it lately, regarding my hubby's recent foray into "polyamory."  I told him I feel like a third wheel in my own house whenever Sally comes over (she sits in the same chair with him while watching tv), and when he's here alone with ME, he's not really WITH me, he's texting Judy or Sally while he silently watches t.v., while I sit silently wondering why the hell I got married in the first place.

I don't know what happened.  Ya know?  We would wake up, snuggle a little, he would tell me he loves me, and we would marvel at how nice our life together has been so far.  Then the next thing I know, he's staying overnight at Sally's once a week, he's distracted by Judy's tales of woe, he has to go here and do this for one or the other, etc., and I'm sitting here like, "WTF?"  I just don't get it.  

I feel as though I am no longer the top priority and it is very disappointing, to say the least.  I feel hurt, lost, and a little betrayed too.  He's been snippy lately too, grouchy, as though he has no patience with me at all anymore.  My friend Julie reminded me of what Mae West (and Betty White) once said, "The best way to get over a man, is to get underneath another one."  But, I'm not really like that.  She's a swinger, she has no problem having sex with other men besides her husband, but I just don't think I am wired that way.

Sally got a new job, which is a relief because she will be kept busy 9-5 every day of the week, more than before.  But I feel like I may have to leave Pete if this continues.  I don't know how I would, though, with my mom living here.  She'd have to go with me.  But where do I go?  I feel kinda stuck.  I mean, even a little trapped.  Like I have no choice whatsoever, all I can do is sit and watch my marriage hit the skids and take it.  I'm really not sure what to do.  I've talked to him, but he dismisses me, or tries to reassure me, (which I don't trust anymore), and I feel like I'm living with a roommate.

Needless to say, I have been feeling rather depressed a lot lately.  Taking a lot of naps.

He says maybe I need to get out and volunteer someplace, for something to do.  I say maybe HE should stay HOME and be MARRIED to ME without these other women around all the time.  I may be into kinky shit, God knows, but my needs are not being met in that way, by him.  I never get wrapped in rope like I really enjoyed before I met him…I don't get flogged or anything…but he'll have other women over to do those things with.  I just shut the door and walk away.

What else can I do??  He's bored with me, apparently.  Mister ADHD, "shiny thing" and he's off.

All I can do at this point is count down the days until I get out of here…on the cruise. FORTY DAYS. We are going to St. Maarten, Grand Turk, and Puerto Rico on the Carnival cruise.  I'm nervous because of never being on a cruise before, worrying about my mom and how much walking she might have to do that could cause her some physical issues, and whether or not I am brave enough to get OFF the boat at the ports…I mean….not only do I think about the Titanic….but I worry about Ebola….and getting lost….it just all freaks me out a bit.

Everything is bought and paid for, the flight, the hotel in Miami, and the cruise.

Maybe I'll meet someone new on the ship. Who knows.  I just feel like I have failed somehow with this marriage, and I don't know what happened.  I feel kinda blind-sided by it all.

Well anyway, sob sniff, yeah yeah yeah, everybody's got problems.

A couple weeks ago, we attended a comic convention, and I got to meet and talk to the 8th Dr. Who! Paul McGann.  I wore my new Dr. Who corset and he SIGNED IT too!  He was very nice.


He's holding the "sonic screwdriver" that he used in the show, and we're standing in front of a Tardis. (Time and Relative Dimensions in Space).  It's a telephone booth really.

I made my hat, with a magnet that says, "My other ride is a Tardis." He loved it.  The corset is cool, don't you think?  It has a jacket, and that's where he signed it.  I love corsets!

Anyway, I guess that's all the news from my neck of the woods. Hope you're doing well. You look happy, and you seem to be having fun.  I'm glad.  Keep doing that!  Dammit boy, you and I would laugh ourselves SICK if we ever got together and hung out.  Seriously, I'm a laugh riot.

Aren't all comedians really sad inside?!  Well, there ya go.  I'm funny as hell.

I will write again soon.  This weekend we're off to DC and the Maryland Renaissance Fair.

Bye for now. Love ya lots….xoxox

Love, Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment