Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Friday, October 24, 2014

You're killin' me, Mr. Perry….just killin' me….

Hey Steve,

THIS IS THE CONVERSATION I'VE HAD WITH MYSELF,  
REGARDING THIS WORLD SERIES RAFFLE OF YOURS:

"I would absolutely FLIP if I won the raffle to the World Series to meet Steve Perry again!"

But, how the hell would you actually DO that, if you DID win? You live in PITTSBURGH.

"I would make it happen, dammit!  I would grab the next flight out, whatever the price, and worry about a hotel when I got there."

That will cost you over $1,000 at least you know.  Hubby would probably have a cow.

"Yeah, I know, but if I don't buy any tickets, I will kick myself forever, thinking "what if?"

But you've met him twice already. Let somebody else meet him, you Perry HOG.

"Sure, but I met him twice TWENTY YEARS AGO.  They say the third time is the charm!"

He won't remember that you met him twice if it's been THAT long ago. Give it up.

"So what, at least THIS time, I might be able to have a my picture taken with him, and THAT would be worth a million bucks. (He wouldn't let me do that 20 years ago, the bum).  I mean, dayum, he takes his picture with everybody now!"

Seriously, you would know the winner by 1:15 p.m. today (EST), and then what?  Pack a bag, dash to the airport, hope for a decent priced round trip ticket to…where, exactly? LAX?  And then you'd have to figure out how the hell to GET from there to a hotel, and THEN to the game…you don't know your way around LA, how would you rent a car to do all that?!  And besides, all those LA local people who make WAYYY more money than you, would probably by 500 or more tickets anyway. You will lose.

"Shut up dammit, I'm sure it can be worked out. They might have details that solve those things, and besides, if I just ignore it, and let it go, and somebody else wins, I would be bummed because I didn't at least give it a try."

Keyword in that sentence is: MIGHT.  They MIGHT have details that solve those things. And if you ignored it, you would live through it, you'd get over it, and you'd be fine.

"If I don't win, then I'll just do what I had planned already, which is clean the house, and go shopping."

But then you've wasted your money buying raffle tickets, and you'll be bummed anyway.

"No, actually, it is not a waste. It goes to charity."

Well then, Miss Stubborn, you obviously have your mind made up, nothing I say will change it I suppose.

"YOU ARE CORRECT!!! I AM GONNA GO FOR IT!!  I really have nothing to lose!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so, Mr. Perry, I have given in to my whimsical side, my impulsive self, and bought 135 tickets.  Yes, 135.  Pete actually said I could spend $100 bucks on it, so I did.  But this decision was NOT an easy one for me, you know.  I mean, seriously, it's a major long shot.  I know, I know, the odds are just not in my favor, so it ain't really gonna happen, but still, the IDEA of getting to meet you for a third time just tickles me too much.

I CANNOT RESIST YOU DAMMIT!! YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!

Now I gotta figure out what the hell I'm gonna wear if I DO win.

My brain just flip flops all over the place about this. You're just killin' me.

I dunno….I guess if it's meant to be, it's meant to be, but if it ISN'T……

Why don't you celebrate the WIN of the San Francisco Giants World Series by COMING WITH ME ON THE CRUISE TO ST. MAARTEN?!!  We leave November 15-23.  It's gonna be SWEET!!  So, that way, even if I lose the raffle, YOU can foot the bill for a cruise, and THEN we can meet and hang out and just giggle like idiots about it the whole time. The raffle people have my phone number. You could call me and get the details. COME ON, when is the last time you've been on a cruise?!  And what BETTER way to celebrate than to reward yourself by going with me?! hehehehehe

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOOOOOOO!!!!   GRIN

Ok, I'm going to go now.  I just wanted you to know that I love ya, no matter what, and I wish everybody in the raffle good luck.  Hope to meet you again for the third time someday, even if it's not today.

But HOLY CRAP, that would be the ultimate coolest thing EVER.   Bye for now.

Love, Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment