Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Steve!

Hiya Stevie baby,

Happy Halloween to you!  I see (on Facebook) that you've been in a parade all day and signing CDs and albums for people, taking pictures with people, etc.!  You owe me a picture together, Sir.

Anyway, here are some funnies for ya…

You already know that I'm rather uhhhhhh….frumpish….a boring house wife….not very sexy….. so this Halloween, I decided to try and be "cool" for once in my life.  So, I went as a "Goth Girl."


However, the dorky SMILE on my face kinda ruins the effect.  Sigh.  So much for being "cool."  But, my physical therapist LOVED IT.  He said I looked like a "badass."  (I don't think I look so badass). But, what the heck, it's Halloween.

So, I thought maybe I should try this one…


Yes, I am a minion. Actually, I am a MILLION Minions.  Give or take a few.  Anybody can be just ONE minion, I figured, so I would have MANY.  You can't see it, but I also have a minion backpack on behind me.  I wore this one to physical therapy today, and they loved it.  "You are the only FUN person we've got coming in here!" they said.

I got them each a costume (Gene and Donna), too.  They had a blast.  I got him a Dracula cape, vampire teeth, and a big nose, glasses and mustache mask.  I got Donna a princess kitty headband, and a cat mask, and a stuffed animal pink cat that made cat noises.  I also brought flower leis, photo booth faces on sticks, and encouraged them to share with all their patients.  I also grabbed my rubber chicken, an extension cord and a blue shirt.  (Chicken cord on blue).  BA DUM TISH!!!

Here I am, (on the right as a Victorian chick), with Pete (as the wolf) and Sally (as a Renaissance chick).  Yes, that is the Sally I mentioned before, Pete's girlfriend.  Next weekend, I am going to a weekend event with Pete that is all about polyamory, to learn more about it and talk about issues.



Dammit.  I just spilled my diet cranberry juice all over the desk and keyboard. GRRRRRRR.
I guess that's my cue to get off the computer and clean it up.  STICKY!!

I am very glad you had a great time this past week.  Thank you for the charity raffle thing, even though I didn't win. That was very cool of you to help out with it.  You're a good man.

Have a great weekend! Love you lots….xoxoxoxo

-----Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment