Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

It is SNOWING….but I'm off to the tropics!

Hi Steve,

Well, it just couldn't wait to snow.  I was hoping to miss it, actually, but it arrived 2 days before my trip. However, this will probably melt and we might get REAL snow before I return.

My mom and I are leaving Saturday afternoon, and we'll be back on the 23rd.

Are YOU taking a cruise, too, Stephen?!  Oh come on, get out of the cold weather for awhile, and come along with me.  I'll even share our cabin with ya.  I'm sure they'll get us a roll out cot thing for me to sleep on, and you can have one of the twin beds.  We'd be so COZY!! (hehehe)

I am all packed…..but I keep thinking of stuff I should or want to bring along. Luckily my check-on bag is only 35 pounds, so I'm good with that.  Anything under 50 pounds is okay.

So, as you can imagine, I have a LOTTA stuff to do before we go.  My head is spinning.  I'm rather nervous, actually, but I hope it will turn out to be a fun time.  I'm a little worried that my mom will be depressed, though, because Fred cut down the 3 shrubs near her bird feeders, and she loved seeing the birds' little heads popping out from them here and there every day.  Now it's just so barren.  But, it had to be done.  I just hope she's okay about it.

This week our friend Fred (from Maryland) is here as our live-in handyman, and I've been helping him with outside projects like cutting down trees and shrubbery and getting rid of the grape arbor thing.  We never got any grapes, because the birds would eat them from the top and the deer would eat them from the bottom!  So, it's gone.

So anyway, I am going to St. Maarten, Grand Turks and Puerto Rico!  I have never been out of the country before-----no, I'm not exaggerating.  I did go to Mexico once, for a day, but that is about it.  So this is a huge new adventure. Luckily we will be traveling with 2 other couples who have cruised many times before and will show us how things are done.

There's still time to book the cruise my friend!! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!!!

Ah well, seriously though, I hope you won't miss me too much.  WINK!  I'm not sure how the wi-fi will work but if I can, I will try to write while I'm there.  Now I have to download some more tunes onto my iPhone, and get that ready for the POOL SIDE RELAXATION!  Bring it on!!

If you happen to show up on the ship, look me up!  I'll be staying on the 6th floor! (Man oh man, if I opened the door and you were standing there, I'd probably SQUEEEEE for a minute or two….at least, I would on the INSIDE….but of course, I would try to be "cool" on the outside…..(view previous post, regarding the "Goth Girl" coolness….of which I failed miserably)!!

I hope you're doing well, are happy, and having a fun time doing whatever it is that you like to do. Have a great weekend, and if you have nothing planned yet for Thanksgiving, we've got an extra spot at our table.  I am very thankful for your musical talents, your voice, and your sexy bod.  SMOOCH!

Bye for now.

Love you lots…xoxox

---Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment