Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Steve!


Yes, I bought a silly turkey hat.

WHATCHOOGONNADO ABOUT IT?! hehehehe

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I wil post more photos of my cruise----yeah, you know, the cruise that you were INVITED TO COME ALONG to, but didn't bother to show up. That one.

And for THAT, I stick my tongue out at you, Sir.

You missed a fun time!  

I fell the second night, while in the bathroom---I'm not used to a ship moving all around in the dark and there was nothing to hold on to, so I fell on my side (my surgery shoulder), and slammed my tail bone onto the ledge around the shower.  Yeah, nothing like a long black bruise right in the center of your butt crack!!!  Then I got sunburned in all 3 ports, though, even while wearing 100 proof sunscreen! 

Fun fun fun!!

Those islands are HOT, even when you're at a nude beach!!

Yes, I went to a nude beach in St. Maarten.  It's called Orient Beach, in case you ever grow a pair and want to go check it out. hehehehehehe  Yes, I'm feeling feisty!!

WHATCHOOGONNADO ABOUT IT?!! hehehehehehe 

Alright ya silly man, I'll go for now.  Here is a photo of the group my mom and I went on the cruise with:  (it was taken on formal night)….


From left to right:  Bob, Lisa, me, (sitting): my mom, next to me is Fran, then Karl, Deb and Russ.

Ok, I'm off to sleep the triptophan turkey slog…

Have a great weekend, and I'll write again soon with more photos.

Love, Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment