Mmmm sexy...

Mmmm sexy...
The man is a gorgeous sexy BEAST!! I just want to eat him up!!

Friday, December 11, 2015

A happy, happy day---because of you!!

Dear Steve,

hello old friend, how are you? I haven't been as well as I normally am. It has been quite a while since I have written. A lot of things have been happening, and I just feel overwhelmed.

So, today on Facebook, I saw the happy news that you have officially announced that you are working on a new solo album! That is awesome! In fact, that is the best news I have heard in a very long time. Today I have been dancing a jig! I am very happy for you, and I am very much looking forward to hearing it.

To be honest, I have been wondering if you were contemplating rejoining journey, because Steve Smith has rejoined. But, I am actually much happier for you, that you are doing your own thing. I think Smitty has a very forgiving heart, and I'm sure the dollar signs help him decide as well. But I would be very surprised, if you did the same. I hope you never do.

I have had bronchitis for the past month, and it is on the edge of possible pneumonia. I am on my second batch of anti-biotics, and I still feel crappy. But, I have done a lot of things this Summer, and I know I need to update you. Give me a few more days, and I will hopefully be back to a more normal version of myself. All I can do is sleep right now. This whole month of December has been a wash, I just put up our Christmas tree yesterday.

So if there is any comfort for you to take from my absence, just know that you are not the only one I have not kept in touch with. I just wanted you to know I still think about you, and I am very happy that you are writing and recording again. It's in your blood, whether you like it or not!

I will write more soon, and I will be very very happy when your new album comes out. Will you be doing a tour? I don't expect it, but like everyone else, my fingers are crossed.

OK my friend, just want you to know I love you. And I will write more soon, I promise. I think 2015 has been a very bizarre year, so I am hoping the new year will be less chaotic.

Bye for now, you sexy beast. Love you lots, and thank you for what is probably the best Christmas gift I have ever received. You rock my world! Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment